1. I confess that I haven't felt like blogging lately. Or even reading any blogs. What is wrong with me? Usually that is the first thing I look forward to doing in the mornings...getting up, reading your blogs, and writing my own. Lately I have felt like I have nothing to blog about. Do you ever feel this way? Hopefully I snap out of it soon!
2. I confess that I think this whole GFC/Bloglovin' thing is really annoying. I was just getting excited about my new followers on GFC and now that might go away and I have to try and convince them to switch to Bloglovin and follow me there? DUMB. I've heard so many things about this whole ordeal so who knows what's even going on. Maybe it is all a conspiracy by Bloglovin' to get users? I bet that's what it is!
3. I confess that my parents visited last week and I do not have a single picture to prove it. Granted, we didn't really do anything picture-worthy but still, I usually atleast get a couple for the blog. Shame on me.
4. I confess that G and I watched not one, but two John Travolta movies last night. Pulp Fiction and Grease. Guess which one I chose? : )
5. I confess that I somewhat ruined the surprise of Taylor Swift's Red Tour for myself by watching YouTube videos of her first show last week in Omaha. That show is going to be sweet. I can't wait!
And because every post needs atleast a picture, here is a cute picture of my cats:
You're welcome! : )